• Preparation and support of foreign trade (import / export);
• Cooperation with foreign suppliers on the organization of import / export shipments;
• Preparation and checking of documents for customs clearance, electronic declaration of goods, cooperation with the customs authorities;
• Accounting balance of customs duties, the customs statistics and other necessary reports.
• University degree;
• Relevant experience in a similar position is desirable (for candidates without experience training at the workplace is possible);
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office);
• Knowledge of the requirements for registration of import and export documentation, the foreign trade contract, Incoterms, certification, shipping documentation;
• Basic knowledge of customs legislation will be an advantage;
• Responsibility, result-oriented, activity, initiative;
• Ability to clearly and articulate;
• High performance;
• Good English knowledge is required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application in English.
• Work place:Gagarin, Smolensk region, the induction process in Shuya, Ivanovo region;
• Department of logistics projects and foreign trade;
• Probation period - 3 months;
• Work schedule: Mon-Fri from 8.30 to 17.30, Fri from 8.30 to 15.00, Saturday, Sunday - days off;
• Advanced social package: delivery to work / from work, food subsidy, additional medical insurance;
• Future development and career opportunities.